Friday 1 August 2014

Shopping etc

Shopping can sometimes be a boring task unless it's fun girlie shopping involving lunch with wine but when you're talking toilet cleaner much less fun.

So on this day when I was given a way to make my trip more interesting I grabbed it with both hands or I should say I filled both holes lol. To go shopping plugged and with love balls oh my god I did not last very long at all one shop, then a visit to a bathroom to cum. I knew I had to go home but there was a rule when I returned to my car I was to remove the balls and clean them using my mouth before my journey home! The excitement, anticipation and the risk of getting caught was huge but of course like a good girl I accomplished this task.

Home more chat asked how many shops I didn't visit I foolishly messed about and said 1 as it was to be a spank for every shop missed .... He said ok add a 0 to make it 10 I had to fess up it was 4 hmm this was a 0 added too but but made up now of 20 to the pussy and 20 to each butt cheek. 

I am to remain as feasibly as possible collared and leashed and crawling for the rest of the day and back to no knickers. This should keep me busy.

Moral of the story careful for what you wish for and he may be just a bit of fun he's certainly inventive and likes to keep me ..... moist. 

M x 


No comments: