Tuesday 5 August 2014

First Contact.

Taking that first plunge from messaging to a phone call is often a scary moment hmm maybe not scary but definitely can make or break a connection I think. 

He messages 'you ready to chat?' Me (eeeeeek) 'yes of course' 

Anyway I go to a pile of gooey shy mess he loves it of course and lets me know how he likes the shy side. He also knows I maybe shy but I am very playful and so takes the opportunity to be suggestive and 'play' with me a little.

We have a fab time getting on chatting in a relaxed way if somewhat a little apprehensive and when he used his Dom voice this sent me to jelly... Wistful happy thoughts and a very relaxing and stress relieving late night conversation.

I love chatting, I love voices and accents this could possibly be a fetish for me who knows :o)

No comments: