Saturday 2 August 2014

Day 8 of The Game

Well last night he messages me and says this orgasm is to be however you'd like it. So I naturally ask and the last? He replies well that would be telling!

I make use of my new batteries and I receive a message once you've cum no more touching... 

I play, a long play, I cum. I then contact him he starts to chat with me knowing this will be driving me insane as I want to know, no need to know what he has in store for me. He then sets about tormenting and teasing me and it's all a bit of a blur now as he was very kind and let me have a bonus orgasm, such a lucky girl. One of my tasks this week is to learn some rope skills, so last night he shows me exactly why I've been learning them to hold plugs and vibes in place with no knickers ... Playing with fun could get a little dangerous now ;) 

So today's card is a 5 of hearts ... Not one spade has been drawn I think he's a little disappointed by this lol..... I was right too I get to play again tomorrow in the hope of a spade hahahahaha


So I came in various ways throughout the day and saved the last 2 for evening time... A good way to sleep.. Had a lovely chat with Mr Fun (his name I've decided) we talked about toys and the upcoming week... No instructions tonight but plenty of guide from the side and wow! But unfortunately Munchie was greedy asked for another and went ahead anyway before I got the yes :o/ punishment for another day. 

No comments: