Friday 22 August 2014

Chastity

I was having a discussion with someone today about wearing a chastity belt for an unspecified amount of time but within a month time frame. The idea is I wear a chastity belt and then send the keys by post to someone and they hold on to them and post them back to me within the month but I won't know when.

I personally find this uncomfortably hot and also a little scary keys out there unable to get hold of them you know in case of emergency ... explain that in a car accident for example?!

I think it would need lots of careful consideration of course but in theory I like the idea I have no idea why?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot with someone I know and trust and who will give me feedback (knowing they are getting off on it, for example). Not so hot with someone less intimately entwined with me. But then, for me, it's not the acts themselves that hold the power, it's the person requiring them of me. YMMMV.

Anonymous said...

It entrust the key to someone your not going to regularly see. Would be a mistake. You said a month time frame. What if it got to two or three. Or as soon as you send the key, all contact is lost.
Think very carefully before moving ahead with this.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I would trust the post office enough, think you need to keep a spare key!! Only you know if you trust the person enough...

Munch_Luv said...

Thank you :) what does YMMMV mean? :)

Munch_Luv said...

Thank you, you make very good points x

Munch_Luv said...

Yes that's my biggest concern having a spare in an ice cube has been suggested ;)