Tuesday 5 August 2014

Deep Heat.

He messages me 'you home now?' I had just got in he said ok you need to wear these things for me ..... I agree of course, we'd planned an evening's entertainment involving deep heat. I have never used this well I have just not there before.

He double checks I'm still happy to go through with it I am and after a little encouragement it's on. Initially I thought oh this is easy then it kicked in .....oh my!! Nothing like I have ever felt before it was intense and wow......( A little while later *winks*)....He then said wax would be good fun now... So being a fan of wax how could I not take the hint.

I lit the candle and we chatted a little until it was ready, then he said pour it slowly over your clit squeaking and moans came from that followed by further instructions...A pleasant evening! 



No comments: