Thursday 14 August 2014

Mixed up Munchie

I have been through some pretty major changes the past few months and all of which have made me a lot happier but some have also been very painful too (not the nice pain). 

I don't regret anything that has brought me here today I wish I could change and do things differently but on the whole I'm at the point I can say I'm okay. 

I have been having lots of fun and sometimes I question this fun what does it say about me and what do people think? Then I think does it matter what people think I'm not hurting anyone I don't switch after all ;)

I think because I have had my wings clipped for so long suffocated almost now I can explore myself be myself be happy I guess.

Only a few people have known the old me and the new me. I'm so different to how I was a year to eighteen months ago I'm more confident happy and starting to learn to have self worth. 

This is quite a rambling post but I just needed to put it out there I guess. 

No comments: