Monday 4 August 2014

Punishment or Funishment

So apparently cumming without permission is a bad thing. After a day of being tormented over what was going to happen the evening came....

I'm to put my new rope skills to practise and tie a rope around my pussy with long ties hanging down. He had already instructed me to keep the paint tins handy. I was to attach the rope to the heaviest tin and lift for as long as I could. I lasted 3 minutes.... Then he is in control telling when to lift and when to lower and my hands are to be locked behind my head.. Pain and pleasure mixed but not forgetting I also had edged 13 times on this day.

This continued for what seemed like forever then he told me stop and praised my efforts. He then teased he loves to tease does Mr Fun! He asked is there anything I've forgotten knowing I desperately want to cum I reply I don't know to which he replies oh yes spank your breasts!! I'm obedient and grateful he can not hear me!! 

After a few minutes I ask for what I want I am granted my orgasm but of course being me one is not enough. I'm then to persuade him to allow me another there a certain things I struggle to say and he loves 'making' me I go there it's not enough he wants more...

He then gives me a set of instructions how to position myself and with what and tells me he's off to the walk the dog while I 'think' but he will contact me for an update on my thoughts... This turned in to a very fun way to end a frustrating day.

No comments: