Friday 25 July 2014

Fun At The Hairdressers

Last week he said are you up to much today I explained a little shopping and getting my hair cut. He said well I'm sure we can have some fun with that...... There were various options on the table and some discussion but ultimately this is what he decided I was going to do......

I had to sit at the hairdressers plugged and with my smallest vibe on the lowest setting in my knickers. 

Sitting and waiting for my turn as they were running late was agony enough, then getting called up to discuss what I wanted whilst she ran her fingers through my hair could easily have been my undoing but I was going to keep control I had to keep control.

Now I love going to the hairdressers especially when I have my hair washed and the gentle massage but I knew today this was going to be the part I was dreading in all the best possible ways.

Keeping up small talk, trying not to let the sensations overwhelm me whilst at the same time knowing he knew exactly what I was doing which, as any submissive completing a task will tell you that is the best part (well for me it is). 

Luckily I have short hair and so my trip all in all was about 45 mins which may not seem long but plugged and with a vibe it felt like an eternity and I still smile at the thought of it now.

I'm enjoying having just a bit of fun :)


No comments: