Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day 5

Had a lovely chat with my bit of fun last night. He was in a very good mood as was I so inevitably this leads to a conversation that leads to me being wet and of course what does he say "don't touch that pussy!" So all I want now is to touch so he has me all squirming.

Of course he comes in with a clause I can touch if I agree that the card I draw tomorrow has to be as if the joker was drawn first which means other cards are doubled or there's a few 'nice' spades and clubs too. 

I take a few minutes to think he prompts me for an answer and it's a one time offer. I'm hesitating but I know if I hesitate too long he'll withdraw the offer then I'm back to being wanty.....

I take the offer .... And I enjoyed every minute of it!! He also tells me if the opportunity presents to draw more than one card the joker stands all day! 

I have drawn the 3 of diamonds so to edge 6 times today.... I also know there's brownie points if I draw another card when finished... He also drops in this morning he's decided there's no more touching at all unless the cards dictate or he authorises until the end of the game! 

Okey 6 edges done..... So me wanting brownie points yes I've drawn again ... 9 of clubs!!! With the joker still in play ... Where are the hearts?? *sobs*

So 54 spanks later!! 9 spanks doubled a pair of breasts and one pussy.... After chatting again yes I decided to pull another card the 10 of diamonds!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful. Devious isn't he? Mr. Hyde

Munch_Luv said...

Very! ;)

Anonymous said...

Why thank you, I appreciate the devious complement. :)