Monday 28 July 2014

Day 3 of The Game

Here we go the card drawn today is Ace of Hearts 

So that's to cum once!

So a nice pleasant start to my day well this part of my day as I did wake up at 6.30 anyway I digress, Ace is low means I got to cum once today and I'm glad to say at 10.30 I'd completed this.

Checking the rules of the game I get to draw another card when I've completed this one. However, it does say can not must soooo do I draw another card, or just be happy with what I got? Decisions decisions ..... 

This should read - However, it does say can draw another card not that I must solo do I ....

Thank you kind anonymous comment :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a risk, you only live once.

Munch_Luv said...

Good point but I could end up with a King of clubs lol

Anonymous said...

A 1 in 54 chance though..

Munch_Luv said...

That's true maybe I should take the plunge

Anonymous said...

Think you need to check the rules and check your grammar on the following line too.

Couldn't draw another card after drawing Hearts and what does can not must mean? ;)

Otherwise sounds like fun.

Munch_Luv said...

Ahh yes I did not read the rules properly good job I checked I wonder what the consequences would have been.

Valid point on the grammar issue thank you :)

Munch_Luv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Munch_Luv said...

Good Job I did't draw another card I mean.