Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day 4 of The Game

Well I woke up and the first thing I thought to do was draw the card for today....But feeling slightly stubborn for some unknown reason I put it off for a whole 30 minutes lol yes I do realise this is a tad pathetic ;-), i mean 30 minutes is nothing lol.

Anyway, I guess this is what you get for being stubborn the King of Clubs!! Soo I'll keep you updated watch this space.

This game is proving to be a lot of fun ;o)

Stingy and pink day - this works out to be 39 spanks all in all. This is more a psychological challenge than a physical one spanking myself does not come naturally to me. So 39 take a lot for me to get through.

After a little chat I was 'encouraged' to draw another card and it was the  6 of hearts YAY!!!

Well wasn't I lucky drawing the 6 of hearts .... However, I kind of, possibly, may, have thought with my bit of fun being away I could possibly take advantage of his more relaxed disposition but how wrong was I!? 

This now turned into a challenge, I had to use hands only and alternate between left and right. Then after every orgasm peg each lip and each breast! Oh and stayed plugged from start to finish.... Lesson learnt... Munchie xx

No comments: