Thursday 31 July 2014

Accents

I love chatting I guess that's why I am on twitter and I do like to see friends and share stories. However, what I do enjoy is finding out what people sound like that is mhmmm for me. 

That first time I hear their voice whether it's by audioboo, whats app or on the phone I'm always surprised no one ever sounds like I think they would. I receive compliments for my voice and this often surprises me too, however I love the way other people sound.

I am writing this as I received a private message through audioboo yesterday and his voice had a lovely effect on me. The message was less than a minute long but about half way through his voice took a change of tone there was a little 'growl' to it. This had a very positive effect on me and I hope he messages me again and soon ;o).

No comments: