Saturday 26 July 2014

Day 1 of game

Today's card is the 6 of diamonds - edge 6 times in the day ... 😳

9.55 - 1
12.00 - 2&3
13.30 - 4&5 
14.45 - 6 

Edging I have a love hate relationship with it .... Inevitable it was going to be the first card today.... In the rules of the game once I've finished I pick another card it's the ..... 6 of hearts ... So edge 6 times done now cum 6 times... 

Ok it's 17.20 and I've only managed 2 this may prove to be problematic today ...

19.00 and one more has been achieved that leaves 3 to go 

21.45 All 6 have been done :)

I think I will need to pace myself tomorrow, it's exciting waiting to find out what card is next. Just in case anyone is interested I am using an online card generator, no card fixing here and there is no fun in breaking the rules. 

No comments: